Data protection declaration1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you on how the personal data that is collected whilst using the services of the partnership _Nehm-Coll_ is processed. Personal data covers all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, phone number or user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the partnership of the lawyers Nehm and Dr. Knaak, Grafenberger Allee 277-278, 40237 Düsseldorf, represented by Dr. Thomas Knaak, lawyer, ibidem, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) According to statutory provisions, the partnership does not require a data protection officer. Any questions related to data protection should be addressed to Dr. Knaak, who can be contacted under the email: email@example.com or at our postal address (see above) as well as by phone: +49 (0)211/626896 or fax: +49+49 (0)211/622518.
(4) We process personal data to discharge our contractual obligations from our clients commissions and in connection with other contractual relationships (e.g. public authorities, suppliers, banks, service providers) as well as to provide information about our services and associated legal topics (point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). Your data may also be used for our own purposes within the scope of a balancing of interests (point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). Express reference is made to the right to object to such a usage.2. Your rights
1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access,
The conditions for the establishment of the individual rights can be found in the GDPR, in particular in the regulations of Art. 12-22 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you do not agree to the collection and processing of data in the manner described below during access from the Internet, please leave this website, do not download any further parts of our website to your computer and do not contact us per email. Because the data is collected and stored automatically.
(2) We also process personal data that is collected during a simple visit to our websites so as to improve our web presence, in consideration of the applicable data protection regulations. We will neither publish nor forward or disclose personal data to third parties without authorisation.
The IP address of the accessing computer
This data is processed for the purpose of enabling the use of the website (establishment of a connection), of system security, the technical administration of the network infrastructure as well as to optimise the Internet offer. The IP address will only be evaluated in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure of _Nehm-Coll_.
Personal, non-anonymised user profiles will not be generated.
4. External content
Your personal data is only use or the purposes named in section 1 and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
Personal data that you send per email will be saved and used by _Nehm-Coll_ to process the email according to its intended purpose. _Nehm-Coll_ does not wish to receive unsolicited advertising and other comparable offers.
If you wish to contact us by email, we would like to remind you that the content of unencrypted emails can be viewed by third parties. On account of the existing professional confidentiality, we hope that you will appreciate that we require a declaration releasing us from our obligation of secrecy and an exemption from liability from you should you wish to use modern communication channels for contact with us. You can request this declaration from us by phone (+49- 211-626896) or fax (+49-2011-622518). We will fax it to you if you provide us with your fax number or send it to your postal address.
We therefore recommend that confidential information be sent by post. Please remember that any personal data sent by email will be stored and processed during further handling of your query (see No. 3 above).7. Security
_Nehm-Coll_ employs technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data which we manage against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction, as well as access by unauthorised persons.8. Links to websites of other providers
Our website contains links to websites of other providers, in particular to the bar association in Düsseldorf and the Chamber of Public Accountants. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively for the websites of _Nehm-Coll_. We have on influence over, nor do we check, whether other providers observe the applicable data protection regulations.9. Validity and topicality of the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is dated May 2018 and is valid as long as it is not replaced by a revised version.
This data protection declaration may have to be amended due to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technologies. _Nehm-Coll_ reserves the right to amend the data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future. We therefore recommend that you read the latest data protection regulation from time to time.